Statement Of Faith
• We believe in the Triune God; that there is one God in three distinct persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit - Together comprising the Holy Trinity.
• We believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins in order to give us the gift of salvation; our acceptance of Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Savior is required to ensure our redemption.
• We believe in Jesus' instructions: "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you ..." ~ Matthew 28: 19-20
• We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God in accordance with 2 Timothy 3: 16-17 which states: "All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction and for training in righteousness, so that everyone who belongs to God may be proficient, equipped for every good work." As such, Scripture provides us the basis for how we are to live our lives as individuals and as a community of believers.
• We recognize and practice the two ordinances that were established by our Lord Jesus Christ: Baptism and Communion (The Lord's Supper).
• We believe that the love of God has the power to change lives; and in God's love we find the strength to obey the two greatest commandments according to Jesus: "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and first commandment. And a second is like it. You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." ~ Matthew 22: 37-40
• In accordance with the Gospel covenant, membership is open to all who accept these beliefs.
"To share the peace of Christ and the love of God"
• Love God and love one another, in Christ's name, above all else.
• Service to God; Doing our part to grow His kingdom on earth.
• Faithful community centered in Christ; obedient to the Word of God.
• Scripture based preaching, teaching, and discipleship.
• Faithful stewardship of God's resources.
• Inspirational and meaningful worship.
"To be a loving community, faithful to the Word of God, united in Christ"